I've been wanting to use some of Lucas's old t-shirts to make something for Joel for a while now and finally got around to it. I decided to try pjs since they are pretty basic in their construction. I traced a pair he had for the pants. They are a little tighter than I thought they would be, but they will work for pjs. I did have to redo the neck of the top. The first one was too tight in the neck. Hopefully try two fits. To make the pattern I cut apart an old top for the basic shape and went from there. I loosely followed the steps of the 90 minute shirt on Made.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone